Tuesday 20 December 2011

The journrey of my life

After I had completed my higher studies, my life was filled  with full of journey. And yes after i completed my training at Samtse College of education.... i had no words to say.
I have been on the four wheeled toy and took to some kind of  interesting, funny  and astonishing memeories in my life all the way from the far west till the end east back and fro.



As a saying goes, life is like a trian full of journey.... this implies in my life.
There is no excitment or any sadness in my life whereever i stay or depature. Some people get so much attachment that they never want to leave the place or friends and the have a feeling that they cant leave away their loved ones and friends. lastly they land up creating emotions and crying.

Because of this so called as ' the loniness' , it teaches us how to fight with your worst enemies but always gives heavy pain when ever it occurs. I have always been lonely almost all the time.


Well, the first journey i had is when i started my  appriencticeship at Tashigang in 2003.It was the longest journey of my life and then continued tilll now........ n then three years to the south but that wasnt a tiresome la. As a lady sometimes i feel that no other lady mightnot have travelled like my self. As of my completion of my course in Samtse College of Education, I got my placement in the far east near to the border of India where beautiful  moutain ranges are seen in Arunachal Pradesh popularely known as 'Tawang'. Tshenkharla poktor where we can glance at a very beautiful scene. 360 degree aroun d you can see the sacred places of the great bhuddhist master of the 8th century mainly Ombha , Gongzha and the most populare the Gom kora where various people from tawang  and all parts of the country visit there.
            
             this year was one of my funniest, interesting and also a tough journey . I have been travelling to the capital four times and for every movement i had some memories. sometimes i had a quarrel with the bus driver and at times i had to come sitting in the middle of the bus. And that was the most embarrasing moment of the day. I just felt as if I have been travelling like an Indian. then towards  the end, I had an emergengy at home and I had to travel in the private vehicle. After 3 days and a change of 6 vehicle I reached my destination and yes i wont forget to thank all the owner for their help rendered to a poor person like me.

 Holding my first night at Gyelpozhing was a night mare for me as one of the cock started to make the sound the whole night....every time he made the noise it made me worry and i started to look at my mobile  but it was too early for me to leave. Untill 4 am, later i thought i did beter start so I woke and then washed my head....started to prepare break fast and tea. after an hour and a half i got ready to go. Then again I waited for vehicle for an another hour....after a much awaiting we got a tucson till trongsa. And the journey started sleeping untill we reached a block by 8 minutes after.We had another 2 hours of wait there in a cold day.....another tiresome and boring one. AFTER few minutes , the voice of the man came in with his friends with his new vehicle. after that reac hed at Trongsa. holded another night and then reached the capital safely and soundly.

lastly but not the last, I feel i got to thank the Triple gem and my tsawai lama for his daily prayers and wishes to all the scientient being. Hope this will continue due to your eminence blessings and prayers. After all ,to my mother of earth........ throema nanmo........ MAY THE GOOD DEED AND THE THOUGHT HERE BENEFIT THE SCIENTIENT BEING....... to be continued  la............
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;